When it comes to colour scheming your home, the choices are limitless and this can become overwhelming.
We have colalted our top 5 tips to help get you started.
1. Choose a base colour that you can build upon. This can be a neutral shade, such as white, grey, cream, or beige, or a bolder colour like blue, green, or red.
2. Create a colour palette. Consider the shades you’ll be incorporating into the design, whether they’ll be primary, secondary, or complementary colours.
3. Consider the atmosphere you want to create. Different colours can evoke different emotions, so think about the mood you’d like to create.
4. Use shades to create contrast. High contrast between colours can be eye-catching and draw attention, while low contrast can create a more subtle effect.
5. Don’t forget about textures. An effective colour scheme should incorporate textures as well as shades, to create a more dynamic and interesting look.